In creating a Pinterest board, my first step was learning how to properly spell Pinterest. Truth be told, I'm a lousy speller. As I'm learning about typography, it's the cross I'll have to bear. I will have to make sketches and remake sketches, mostly to correct my spelling mishaps. As I do that, I hope to also build patience and loving kindness, for me. More and more, I love how many of the things I'm learning point back to that
A journey of a mocked-up education, All things filtered through the goal of Badass.
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
In creating a Pinterest board, my first step was learning how to properly spell Pinterest. Truth be told, I'm a lousy speller. As I'm learning about typography, it's the cross I'll have to bear. I will have to make sketches and remake sketches, mostly to correct my spelling mishaps. As I do that, I hope to also build patience and loving kindness, for me. More and more, I love how many of the things I'm learning point back to that
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment