When it's all said and done, what I really hope to hear people say of me is, "she was one Badass Little Old Lady!" I want to be one of those old ladies arrested 22 times for standing up for what's right. Who learns new languages in her 60's. Who gets honorary degrees from universities. You know them. These Badass Ladies have been around since the beginning of time. I want to join their ranks and live a little harder, because I only get one go at it. Badass is the goal, one Badass little old lady. A journey of a mocked-up education, All things filtered through the goal of Badass.
Monday, September 1, 2014
What am I all about?
When it's all said and done, what I really hope to hear people say of me is, "she was one Badass Little Old Lady!" I want to be one of those old ladies arrested 22 times for standing up for what's right. Who learns new languages in her 60's. Who gets honorary degrees from universities. You know them. These Badass Ladies have been around since the beginning of time. I want to join their ranks and live a little harder, because I only get one go at it. Badass is the goal, one Badass little old lady.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment